Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Have Cleared the Tower: Killing George Washington Is a Go!



HOOOORAY! I just learned that my friend Molly received my book today in the mail. This means you can actually BUY MY BOOK and GET IT! And READ IT! The funny thing is, I don't even have a copy of the book yet. I should have bought one!


Sorry for all of the exclamation points; I am just really pleased that this project has finally seen the light of day.


If you want a copy, you can find me on Amazon. Or come to Wordstock at the Portland Convention Center on Sunday, October 11 at 2:00 (Mountain Writers Stage). I'll be giving a reading and signing books.


1 comment:

Lindy R said...

I'm a member of TRAG and I was looking up the artist on the TRAG Blog and saw yours. I was just new when you were moving on. Please feel free to return to the group meetings, you sound like such a cool person. Just don't let yourself be sucked into volunteering for anything if you don't have the time. I love your collages. And congrats on the book. Lindy